A brief history

Our church has a wonderful history of spiritual healing and outreach in this city. Founded in 1915, this church was originally located on Dolores Street, here in San Francisco. But due mostly to our desire to be a more “nimble” and immediate presence to our community, the group decided to sell the building (which is now providing housing for those in need), and moved to Mission Street.